KBooks

Kayleigh {K-Books}

Love Inc.

Love Inc. - Yvonne Collins, Sandy Rideout

Zahra, Kali, and Syd would never have met if their parents' marriages hadn't fallen apart. But when the three girls collide in group counseling, they discover they have something else in common: they've each been triple-timed by the same nefarious charmer, Eric, aka Rico, aka Rick. Talk about eye-opening therapy.

Cheerful, diplomatic Zahra is devastated. Rico had been her rock and sole confidant. How could she have missed the signs? Folksy, flirtatious Kali feels almost as bad. She and Rick had only been on a few dates, but they'd felt so promising. Hardened vintage-vixen Syd is beyond tears. She and Eric had real history... Or so she'd thought. Now all three girls have one mission: to show that cheater the folly of his ways.
Project Payback is such a success, the girls soon have clients lining up for their consulting services. Is your boyfriend acting shady? Dying to know if your crush is into you? Need match-making expertise? Look no further than Love, Inc.

First of all I just want to say a big thank you to Allison and Busby Publishing for sending me a review copy of this book.

I absolutely loved this book, there are no other words for how amazing it is. I love Zhara, she is just one of the best lead female characters in a book. She's devastated when she finds out about her 'perfect' boyfriends infidelity but she still managed to carry on and not let it get her down too much. I think she is the perfect role model for teenage girls whom this book is aimed at, I think she's awesome. I loved the other 2 lead girls as well but Zhara was out narrator so naturally I liked her better as you see everything she is feeling and you see the story through her eyes.

This book had me close to tears and laughing hysterically. I love that you see different cultures, her grandparents Pakistani roots mixed with her american customs she has grown up with and I loved seeing that as a side story. It's kind of like an identity crisis and she doesn't know what to do. I would hate to have a grandmother like hers, I honestly don't know how she coped with it but every scene her grandmother was in I was in hysterics laughing so much as the outrageous things she was doing. I loved most of the characters and I loved the crazy things the girls got up to while going about their 'business'.

This book is definitely about love, and anyone who is a sucker for a love story like me will not be disappointed but mainly it's about friendship and the power of friendship. It's a great uplifting story that shows no matter what happens at home and what walks of life you are from your family and friends are the most important thing.
I love this book and I will most definitely check out the authors other books. A great fun read that will have you laughing all the way through. I am so glad I got this for review and I would definitely read it again and again.