KBooks

Kayleigh {K-Books}

Juilliard or Else

Juilliard or Else - Nichele Reese

Abigail McCall has been accepted into Juilliard for Ballet. Being nineteen, she’s ready to move out of her tight shell at her parent’s house and in with her new roommates. Abigail finds herself distracted with things she never saw herself doing.

'Hey, I’m Tucker.
That’s all it took. His own name rolling off his tongue.'

With no job and coming from a broken home with a mother who doesn’t care what happens to him, could you blame Tucker for being so secretive? The dark and mysterious Tucker has his sights set on the prim and proper ballerina. So he knows he has to change his self destructive ways in order to keep Abigail in his life. Which means, betraying his closest friends.

Obstacles are thrown at them.
They don’t approve of the ballerina and the poor boy.

The world won’t let Abigail and Tucker be together. What do they have to sacrifice to stay together...

Can the good come out in the bad? Or does someone always end up hurt and alone?

Tucker has nothing, but Abigail has everything to lose...

"Marry me, Gabs. Right now, no more running. You're mine and only mine."

Right from the moment I saw this book cover appear on Facebook I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. After reading the blurb I knew this was one to look out for. I already have a lot of love for NA Contemp books right now and hearing about this one I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. It's a fantastic NA that it inspirational uplifting and just purely beautiful.

All Abigail has ever wanted is to go to Juilliard to pursue her dream of being a Ballerina. When she gets accepted she knows this is her chance to shine. Away from her controlling witch of a mother Abigail finds herself coming out of her shell with her new friends and having more fun than she has ever had. One of this is Tucker. Tucker is the typical bad boy from the wrong sides of the tracks. As soon as he sees Abigail he knows she deserves better than him but he just can't stay away. Can love conquer all when all the odds are against them?

I think Nichele is an incredibly author. I was just completely taken away by her story and lost in the fantastic world of Abigail and Tucker. I just couldn't put the book down. I was completely rooting for them to sort things out. They were just the cutest, perfect couple that everyone will root for and it is such an addictive story you find it difficult to put the book down until you see what has happened to them. I really loved it.

One thing I adored about this book was that it was just so inspirational. It isn't just your typical NA romance with the sexy bad boy and the typical good girl trying to find a way to be together. On top of that it approaches the topic of the serious mental disorder of bulimia. I just found reading about that was just incredible. It means so much more than just a typical romance does. It is inspirational and there is such a moving message underneath the story.

I absolutely loved this book. My only issue with it is that some scenes, particularly the kissing scenes, felt a little bit repetitive. I kind of knew what they would say as even though they were hot and sexy they were kind of the same as the last one. Apart from that minor thing I adored the entire book and the strong message, amazing characters and just addictive storyline completely took over and had me just obsessed with this book it was fantastic. A must-read for any fans of NA.

"Abigail, I promise to love you for always. To always be there for you, never to leave you, to take care of you, no matter what. I'll always be here, baby girl."