KBooks

Kayleigh {K-Books}

Sleeping Beauty Vampire Slayer (Twisted Tales #2)

Sleeping Beauty: Vampire Slayer (Twisted Tales) - Maureen McGowan

In this thrilling story full of adventure and romance, Sleeping Beauty is more than just a lonely princess waiting for her prince—she's a brave, tenacious girl who never backs down from a challenge. With vampire-slaying talents that she practices in secret, Sleeping Beauty puts her courage to the test in the dark of night, fighting evil as she searches for a way to break the spell that has cut her off from her family. In a special twist, readers have the opportunity to make key decisions for Sleeping Beauty and decide where she goes next—but no matter the choice; the result is a story unlike any fairy tale you've ever read!

Sleeping Beauty: Vampire Slayer is an entirely new type of fairy tale–one that will keep today's kids guessing and offer them hours of magical fun.

I really enjoyed reading this book.

It follows Lucette, the princess of Xandra, who as a baby was cursed by the queen of the vampires to get back at her parents. One day Lucette would prick her finger and from then on she would live a life of loneliness, in a deep sleep during the day only to awaken at night whereas the rest of the kingdom would be in a deep sleep at night only to awaken during the day. With her friend Alex, the crowned prince of the vampires who doesn't agree with his mother and Tristin, her crush from years ago who taught her how to slay, she protects the palace while all is asleep, until she can find a way to prove true love and break the curse.

I really enjoyed this though i didn't find it as fast-paced it was action-packed. i found it slow in the beginning it got a lot better after the curse set in. I loved both of the guys in the book and couldn't decide who i wanted her to be with. I was so happy about them bringing down the queen of the vampires and i was so happy with the end of the book.

Like Cinderella Ninja Warrior this is a choose your own path book and you get to choose what you think Lucette would do in three parts of the book.