KBooks

Kayleigh {K-Books}

My Sister is a Werewolf (Young Brothers #4)

My Sister is a Werewolf - Kathy Love

The sexy Young brothers may know a fang or two about the art of seduction, but their sister, Elizabeth, is positively mooning over a few issues of her own

Elizabeth Young's brothers think they have it rough as vampires? Ha! Two words for them: unwanted hair. What werewolf Elizabeth craves is a normal life with a husband, kids, and less shaving. Unfortunately the vaccine she's researched isn't working yet. Worse, she's in heat—and soon every dangerous wolf pack for miles around will be at her door. To buy time, she needs to have sex, and often, with the first human male she can find
Veterinarian Jensen Adler just meant to drown his sorrows, until a stunning, leather-clad brunette made him an offer he couldn't refuse. Now he's caught up in something really weird, definitely dangerous, and, okay, extremely hot. So his new girlfriend's hiding something (and she's a little freaky about the moon), but Jensen knows true love when he feels it, and this time, he's not giving upno matter how hairy things get.

When I first heard about the fourth book in the Young Brothers series, I was really confused as to how there could be when there are only 3 brothers and all the way through the first 3 books the brothers believe their sister to be dead.
However I loved the twist in the story, not only is she alive and reunited with her family she is also a werewolf.

Elizabeth escaped from her pack a long time ago, including from the male wolf she mated with. When she meets vet Jensen, she can't explain her feelings for him all she knows is she wants him more than anyone but tries to keep her distance from him to protect him from her world.

I really enjoyed this book, it was really good and a nice change from reading about vampires. I read this book really fast in 1 day and I thought it was really good. This isn't my favourite of the series but I still really enjoyed it.

I loved reading this series and I am really sad that there is no more to read. I will definitely read more series by this author.