KBooks

Kayleigh {K-Books}

Fangs but no Fangs (Young Brothers #2)

Fangs But No Fangs - Kathy Love

There's Nothing Uglier Than A Vampire Singing "Feelings"

If I hadn't seen it for myself, I'd swear it couldn't be true: my brother, Christian, living in a trailer park and working at a karaoke bar. We're talking about the snob who'd probably sniff the plasma packets and send `em back in a huff if the blood type wasn't the right vintage. But after centuries of living in the undead fastlane, he's made up his mind that this is exactly where he needs to spend the rest of eternity, atoning for his many, many, sins.
But sometimes things just don't work out like you think they will. Sometimes your hell can turn into your heaven. And thanks to Christian's chatty neighbor and boss, Jolee, things seem to be getting a whole lot nicer in Shady Fork Mobile Estates. Not that either of them has the first idea how to have a normal relationship-we are talking about a woman's who's only dated dead-beats, and a guy who's only dated the dead. Well, nobody's perfect.

After reading the first book in this series, I couldn't help but start this straight away and I really hoped it didn't disappoint after I'd loved the first books so much. It definitely didn't disappoint.
I really didn't know how much I would like this book at first specially when finding out the story centred on Christian, whom I totally hated throughout the first book, however I found I really liked it and you see a completely different side of him.

Christian is set on changing the way he has acted for over 200 years. He feels completely guilty after all his past behaviours and swears to change his ways. Then he meets Jolee, the human woman who lived close to him and runs a bar close by. Suddenly he is drawn to her and discovers feelings he didn't know he could have. But both must overcome their past before they can even think of a future.

I really loved Christian in this and I really felt for him. I didn't see the 'evil' Christian for the first book only the Christian who wanted forgiveness but couldn't ask his family for. All the way through the book I just wanted Christian and Jolee to be together, I felt for both of them so much, they had both had so much horrible things happen to them in their lives that they couldn't control and I just wanted to see them happy. Whenever something happened that kept them apart I just wanted to read more and more so that I could get to a part where they were happy.

I cannot wait to read the next book. I am guessing it will be about the third brother Sebastian and I can't wait to discover his love story.