KBooks

Kayleigh {K-Books}

SPOILER ALERT!

Dreamfever (Fever #4)

Dreamfever  - Karen Marie Moning

They may have stolen my past, but I’ll never let them take my future.

When the walls between Man and Fae come crashing down, freeing the insatiable, immortal Unseelie from their icy prison, MacKayla Lane is caught in a deadly trap. Captured by the Fae Lord Master, she is left with no memory of who or what she is: the only sidhe-seer alive who can track the Sinsar Dubh, a book of arcane black magic that holds the key to controlling both worlds.
Clawing her way back from oblivion is only the first step Mac must take down a perilous path, from the battle-filled streets of Dublin to the treacherous politics of an ancient, secret sect, through the tangled lies of men who claim to be her allies into the illusory world of the Fae themselves, where nothing is as it seems—and Mac is forced to face a soul-shattering truth.
Who do you trust when you can’t even trust yourself?

I don't even know where to start with this review. I finished this book yesterday and I am still completely speechless as to what happened. Just when I thought this series couldn't get any better, Faefever was incredible and I was certain it couldn't be better than that, it completely shocked me. This is definitely my favourite so far in the series and I just really can't get over how incredible it was.

SPOILERS FROM FAEFEVER!!!

I was left completely reeling from the end of Faefever, I wanted to cry but was too shocked so naturally I just had to start this straight away.
What can I say the beginning of the book was just amazing, those of you who have already read will know why but if nothing else happened in the book other than those first two chapters I would still give it 5 stars.
Mac has been turned Pri-ya and nobody has ever come back from that. But Mac is not nobody and Barrons as always finds a way to save her.
Suddenly Mac is thrown into the world of fae after the walls collapsed. Months have passed and she now has to come to terms with the fact that they failed, and start to decide where she goes from here and what has to be done to save the world.

What can I say?
I LOVE Barrons. I loved him in the previous books but I just seem to love him more and more the more of the series I read. I am still a little annoyed that we STILL don't know what he is. I mean really, 4 books and still no answers.
Mac is just as awesome as ever in this book and I just love how strong she is. Nothing that happens can bring her down, she knows what she needs to do and no matter what she does it, even when she is depressed and upset she still gets on with what needs to be done and I completely love her for that. I have read too many books where if something bad happens the heroine just sits around and waits for the guy to save the day, so I absolutely love that Mac just gets back up and does it herself.

The ending left me devastated, horrified, depressed and so many emotions I can't even put into words. I wanted to burst into tears but I was so shocked by what happened that I just couldn't even comprehend what had just happened.
I am so excited to start the final book in the series, find answers and see Mac and Barron's ending but at the same time am absolutely devastated that there will be no more Fever books for me to read.