KBooks

Kayleigh {K-Books}

Faceless (Denezen #2.5)

Faceless (Entangled Ever After) - Jus Accardo

My name is Brandt Cross, and I died. Again…

I'm living in the body of a Six named Douglass Cain, a certifiable scumbag whose ability is on Zendean Industries—AKA Denazen's—most wanted list. There’s some serious bad going down, and Ginger, the leader of the Underground, sent me undercover to obtain information because people are dying.

My cousin, Dez, is dying…

Denazen thought they’d found a cure for the Supremacy decline, but they were wrong. That’s the bad news. The good news? Franklin Wentz.

Wentz, the owner of a genetic research company, is brilliant and just a little bit crazy. He’s unwittingly created a formula that may cure the sick Supremacy kids, and everyone wants it—including Devin, the super hot Resident. Get the formula. Save the day. Don’t fall for the hot spy. Piece of cake.

There are no words to explain just how excited I was for Faceless. I have long been a massive fan of the wonderful Jus Accardo. Ever since reading Touch I was obsessed with the Denezen series. It's is fast-paced and addictive and this novella was no different. I was completely hooked by Jus' phenomenal writing style and couldn't stop reading until I was done. This is another fantastic installment to the Denezen series.

Dez' cousin Brandt was one of my favourite characters in the first book and I was so sad when he dies so I was very happy to be reading his story. I love his Six power and he is just such a pretty awesome tough guy who will do absolutey anything for his family.

I was a little sad at first that this wasn't about Dez and Kale because let's face it I absolutely adore them... I was also sad that it wasn't the story of how someone killed Jade... DARN! I really missed reading about Dez and Kale and that for me made me not really enjoy Faceless as much as the other books and novella in the series but once I got over that I really enjoyed it. This review is going to be pretty short compared to my others as I really do not know how to talk about this novella without giving something away and everyone knows how much I hate spoilers.

If you are a fan of Jus and the incredible Denezen series then this one is not to be missed. It will take over your life until you have finished and will leave you reeling wishing that you had Tremble in your hands like... right now! I bow down to Jus because she is seriously just one of the best authors I have ever had the privaledge of reading. I adore her and I really liked Faceless, unfortunately just not as much as the others... I blame the lack of Kale.