KBooks

Kayleigh {K-Books}

Opal (Lux #3)

Opal  - Jennifer L. Armentrout

No one is like Daemon Black.

When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn’t fooling around. Doubting him isn’t something I’ll do again, and now that we’ve made it through the rough patches, well... There’s a lot of spontaneous combustion going on.

But even he can’t protect his family from the danger of trying to free those they love.

After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different... And I’m not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I’m capable of. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won’t turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever.

Together we’re stronger... and they know it.

"Simmer down, Kitten, before I have to give you a ball of yarn to play with."

Oh. My. God! Holy! Alien! Babies! Everywhere! There are just no words. I am speechless. I said Obsidian was amazing, I said Onyx was phenomenal... Opal is EPIC! I am seriously at a loss for words... it was THAT good.

Katy and Daemon are finally together... but the world just isn't done with them yet. Reeling from the death of a close friend and the rediscovery of another things are never going to be the same. When danger strikes again Katy and Daemon must team up with a familiar face. But when everyone has something to gain or lose can you trust anyone? Will Katy and Daemon be able to conquer all together or are the destined to be torn apart?

I... just... I literally have no words to describe the incredible epicness of this book. As everyone knows Jennifer L Armentrout is my favourite author of all time. I have read all of her books multiple times and I have to say this is the best one I have ever read in my life. Jennifer's writing style is just amazing. She is the just the most phenomenally talented author I have ever come across and I never get tired of her books. I could easily get rid of all of my books and only keep Jennifer's and just read them over and over again forever and never ever get bored. They are THAT good. So if you haven't read any of Jennifer's books stop reading right now and go and read them... RIGHT NOW! I demand it! You have not lived if you haven't read a JLA books. GO! GO! GO! NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!

Katy is so awesome in this book. We get to see Katy being kick-ass with her awesome alien mojo. I loved it and I loved her. I felt like we really saw Katy grow a lot in Opal. She has grown so much already from the beginning of Obsidian to now and I feel like she grows even more in this book. She goes from the Katy trying to sort everything out herself to accepting help from Daemon and growing into a stronger, wiser Katy than any of us could have ever imagined.

Daemon... Oh... My... Daemon. He is just... *melts* In Obsidian we had Jerk Daemon... in Onyx we had cheeky swoon-worthy Daemon... Prepare yourself... for... Romantic Daemon! Oh yes guys I just said that. Daemon goes all romantic and he melted my insides into goo. I just squealed... and swooned... and squealed... and swooned... and *melt*

Opal is without a doubt the best of the series so far... the best Jennifer L Armentrout book of all time... and the best book I have ever read in my entire life. It was just... incredible... amazing... phenomenal... epic... No words I can ever say can actually live up to this book. It just completely blew me away.

Prepare for your insides to turn to goo... to squeal and happy dance and fall head over heels in love with Daemon... you think your in love with him before Opal? Oh you have seen nothing yet... you will love him more than you ever thought possible in Opal. I so need to find me a Daemon. While reading Opal bring tissues because you will cry more than you ever thought was possible. Jennifer definitely knows how to break your heart into a million pieces and then piece it back together just to break it again. But in a good way! Opal is heart-shattering, eye-watering and breathtaking. This is a must-read and one you will read over and over again and never get bored of it. Go read this series NOW! You will not be disappointed and you can thank me later... after the tears have dried and you are once again feeling again.

"There's a change brewing behind the winds and the winds are going to be fierce."