KBooks

Kayleigh {K-Books}

Love Tink (Love Tink #1)

Love, Tink (Love Tink Series) - Elle Strauss

Tink is hopelessly smitten with Peter, the leader of the Lost Boys who'd mysteriously arrived at Neverland two years ago. Unfortunately, Peter is tired of the adventure and especially tired of dodging Captain Hook who is after his head. He just wants to go back to New York City and live his life as a normal fifteen year old

Tink is the only one who can help Peter return, but it breaks her heart to do it. She just wants to make him happy, so she does the unthinkable and betrays the fairy king. Now her heart is filled with remorse. Should she go after Peter? Should she follow him to his New York?

I didn't really know what to expect when I picked up Love, Tink. I had seen it on my good friend Siobhan's Totally Bookalicius' Facebook page and I just thought that they looked really cute and like something I would like. I was so pleasently surprised by Love, Tink and found that I really love this novella. It's short and cute and perfect for people who want a nice light read who don't really have a whole lot of time to sit and read a whole length novel.

Tink is head-over-heels completely in love with Peter. The boy who mysteriously turned up in Neverland two years ago and who leads The Lost Boys. All Tink wants is for them to be together, but Peter is sick of Neverland... he is sick of never growing older. He doesn't want to be a 13-year-old boy forever... he wants to go home and dreams of his New York City. Can Tink betray her Kingdom and help Peter to escape Neverland when she wants to do anything but?

I really enjoyed this. It helps that I am such a huge Tinkerbell fan. I adore her and I own so many damn things with Tinkerbell on. So as soon as I read the title of this series I instantly wanted to read it and I was not disappointed. Tink is so awesome and of course she is my favourite character, I am so rooting for Tink and Peter. The other thing is that I love the other characters just as much. I love Jangle, Tink's fairy friend and I naturally hate Captain Hook. I absolutely adored seeing these classic characters that everybody knows in a different light and following their story not knowing where it's going to go.

Elle's writing style is so fantastic and I will so be buying her other books as I just fell in love with her storytelling. It is so fantastic and Love, Tink is a great start to what is looking to be a great series.