KBooks

Kayleigh {K-Books}

On One Condition

On One Condition (Entangled Ever After) - Diane Alberts

OCD kindergarten teacher Johanna hates Valentine’s Day. She hates romance, hates commercialism, and definitely hates her school’s annual charity date auction. She never expects her pre-auction night of drinking to land a sexy Brit in her bed. Or for that Brit to show up at the auction, bid thousands just to talk to her again, and get down on one knee in front of everyone and ask her to marry him.

Viscount Damon Hayes has never met anyone like Johanna. She’s neurotic, fascinating, and fun. She also doesn’t care about his title and doesn’t want his money, which makes Johanna perfect to fulfill a surprise clause in his father’s will: marry within three months and remain married for a year, or lose his fortune. A relationship is out of the question, but when passions ignite and the two fall in love, their marriage of convenience becomes anything but.

Wow, another incredible romance novella published by Entangled. I am yet to find an Entangled title that I do not absolutely love.

Johanna hated Valentine's Day. Everyone walking around happy while she is always alone. Enter Damon, the on-night stand she kicks out of her room only to run into the next day and be proposed to. Johanna thinks he's crazy but when she agrees to marry him so that he doesn't lose his fortune, she has no idea that this business partnership just might end in true love.

I loved this book. It was brilliant and my complete hopeless romantic girlishness came back with a bang. I cannot think about this book without just wanting to sigh dreamily and let out an "AWWWW". It's fair to say I awwed many times throughout this book. I just fell in love with the story. It has been a while since I read a pure romance book and I really loved delving back into this genre and what a book to delve back into with. It was fantastic.

I completely 100% fell head over heels for Damon. I think there's just something about the name because every book I read when the lead male is called Damon, I just fall in love with him. That was definitely the case in this one. I just loved how sweet and caring her was and I loved seeing his feelings for Johanna grow. So many times when they were fighting I just wanted to read into the book and push them together. I became so involved in this book I read it in one sitting as I couldn't stop reading until they got together. This happens to me many times while reading romance, I'm just that much of a hopeless romantic.

Another fantastic romance novella and I loved every moment of it. If I ever just want a quick sweet read this is the book I will go back to for it. It's brilliant but if you decide to read this book you best be prepared to turn all schoolgirl with the awws and the dreamy sighs. There's no way to avoid it with this great novella.