KBooks

Kayleigh {K-Books}

Finding It (Losing It #3)

Finding It  - Cora Carmack

Most girls would kill to spend months traveling around Europe after college graduation with no responsibility, no parents, and no-limit credit cards. Kelsey Summers is no exception. She's having the time of her life...or that's what she keeps telling herself.

It's a lonely business trying to find out who you are, especially when you're afraid you won't like what you discover. No amount of drinking or dancing can chase away Kelsey's loneliness, but maybe Jackson Hunt can. After a few chance meetings, he convinces her to take a journey of adventure instead of alcohol. With each new city and experience, Kelsey's mind becomes a little clearer and her heart a little less hers. Jackson helps her unravel her own dreams and desires. But the more she learns about herself, the more Kelsey realizes how little she knows about Jackson.

"If there's anything I learned with you, it's that one more day was never enough."

There are seriously no words to explain just how damn excited I was to get an arc of this book. I have been dying to read this one ever since the moment I read Losing It. I know, I know, I didn't actually know Cora was writing this one when I first read Losing It but I loved Kelsey so much I was desperate for her to get her own story. And she did. And it is without a doubt Cora's best book to date. Finding It was genuinely phenomenal. I loved every single moment of it and I could not stop reading.

Kelsey is one lucky girl. Set on the trip of a lifetime, travelling around the world and her parents paying for the whole thing. Kelsey doesn't know what she wants to do. She refuses to believe that because College is over then her best years are behind her. Travelling around Europe and partying up Kelsey is loving life but she is also feeling lonely. Seperated from her best friends Kelsey is doing anything to fill the hole in her heart. Enter Hunt. Jackson Hunt is one fine specimen of man. Nobody can resist him, espeically Kelsey. After a few chance meetings Kelsey embarks on a drink-free trip with the mysterious Hunt. But does Kelsey really know the man she is travelling with? And as sparks fly and the temperature heats up can she really resist what is going on between them?

I loved every single moment of this book! I seriously read it in one sitting. Cora Carmack... I now dub the... the reigning queen of NA Contemporary! She is seriously the best. No other NA Contemp quite hits me and takes me over like Cora's do. Her writing style is faultless. I mean really she is perfect and her writing just obsessed me and I'm seriously like an addict flipping pages and reading as fast as I can because Cora's book is my fix and I seriously cannot get enough!

Kelsey is awesome! I just adore her! I think she may be my favourite Cora girl so far. She is sassy, flirty and just downright awesome. I loved reading about her and her journeys and it made me wanna dump my life and go party it up in Prague or Rome with Kelsey. She is so beyond awesome. The more I read the more of the real Kelsey we get to see. I loved seeing her more vulnerable side and it just made her even more likable to me.

Hunt... Oh. My. God! Now Kelsey might be my favourite Cora girl but Hunt is without a doubt my favourite Cora boy! Garrick, Cade I love you but Hunt has surpassed you both. Right from the hilarious meeting of Hunt I was head over heels in love. I wanna go travelling just so I can find me a Hunt. He is perfection wrapped up in a super hot specimen. I just adored him. He made me fall head-over-heels in love with him and he melted my heart and all my other insides into a puddle of goo at my feet.

One of the things that makes this book phenomenal and the best in the series is not just the heart-stopping romance or the fantastic writing but the backdrop. I absolutely loved that we get not just one exotic country but many. We get from France to Prague, from Germany to Rome and I loved travelling to these fantastic countries and experiencing it all through Kelsey and Hunt. It just made the book unputdownable and so heartstoppingly amazing.

Finding It was hilarious, heart-stopping and breathtaking. It was just phenomenal and one of the best books I have ever read. I loved every moment of it. There are no words to explain just how phenomenal and amazing this book is. There is nothing NOTHING that Cora can write and I won't obsess and fangirl over. I am a fangirl for life and I literally cannot wait to see what she comes up with next. Finding It is without a doubt a literary masterpiece!

"But my only excuse is that I'm crazy about you. And life is not worth living unless I'm with you. You're my adventure. The only one I want to have."