KBooks

Kayleigh {K-Books}

Silence (Hush, Hush #3)

Silence (Hush, Hush #3) - Becca Fitzpatrick

The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust...and all for a love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for—and their love—forever.

Silence Review on K-Books

Wow! That is the one word that comes to mind when thinking about Silence. I was a little reluctant to start this at first to be honest. I wasn't the biggest fan of book 2, Crescendo, I thought the first book of the series Hush, Hush was much better and I didn't want to feel like that again with Silence. Add that to the fact that I was really disappointed to find out that this is not in fact the end of the series. This series was originally meant to be a trilogy and I was really looking forward to seeing how it would end. When it was announced there would be a 4th book I was really disappointed. With the series originally meant to be 3 books I felt like maybe if it went over that it would be dragged out and not be because the storyline needed a fourth book. After reading this book I 100% take it back. I cannot wait for the fourth book.

Nora and Patch have overcome so much to be together, but suddenly they are torn apart once more. When they find their way back to one another they must overcome a lot more to get rid of a common enemy once and for all but will their love conquer all or will it crash and burn?

This is 100% my favourite book of the series so far. I loved every single moment of it. It was un-put-downable and I only wish I had had more time to read so that I could have finished it sooner. Patch was even better in this book and I fell even more in love with him. He is just the perfect bad-boy but has such a sweet side to him every girl can't help but love him. Nora was amazing in this book, after what happened to her (I am not saying what as it will spoil it) I find it amazing how strong she was and how she kept going and wouldn't settle until she had found out the truth.
I am not going to lie at one point in the story I actually had to have a break and stop reading as I didn't like where the story was going and was thinking why would Becca do this to us? It is such an enormous twist in the story and I honestly couldn't see a way out of it or how Nora and Patch could possibly get a happy ending.

I am totally in love with Becca's writing. It has without a doubt improved so much since the first book in the series and she is one of my favourite authors. Even though I was disappointed about there being a book 4 after finishing Silence I am so happy and excited. I can see that it is not going to drag out the series as there was no way all of the loose ends could have been tied up in this book. The storyline needs more books and there is such a big twist I honestly cannot wait until book 4 comes out to find out what is going to happen next with Patch and Nora. The ending gave me a lot of hope that no matter what happens they will get a happy ending. They have overcome this much and I have complete faith in Becca that they will overcome every obstacle that gets in their way.
A great book and I am super excited to find out what happens next.