KBooks

Kayleigh {K-Books}

Everlasting (Immortals #6)

Everlasting  - Alyson Noel

Everlasting is the sixth and final installment of the epic love story that has enchanted readers across the world. Ever and Damen have spent centuries facing down bitter rivals, jealous friends and their own worst fears-all in the hope of being together forever. Now in Everlasting, their destiny is finally within reach.

Will they be united-or torn apart forever? Readers will finally discover the truth in this anxiously awaited conclusion!

Everlasting Review on K-Books

I have been a big fan of this series since the beginning so I was really excited to find out how it all ended.
I was a little sceptical at first because I was a little disappointed with Dark Flame and Night Star and didn't really see the point in them, but by reading this I now can say that the things that happen in them are for a reason, you just don't find it out until this book.
Ever and Damen have been trying to find a way to be together for centuries but something always gets in the way. As they begin a journey to find a way to finally be together they both realise things they have done in the past is the reason nothing can happen for them in the future and that they must right all of their wrongs if they are to be together forever.

I really didn't know how this was going to end but I loved the ending of the series. All of the characters got happy endings and I love happy endings.

Ever really grew up a lot in this book and I found myself liking her and agreeing with the things she was doing which really surprised me because she just annoyed me in some of the previous books with all the obvious mistakes she seemed to be making but I love that she would even risk her immortal life with Damen to make all of the mistakes right.
I thought that this was an amazing end to the series and I loved that they went back to beginning and saw not only Ever's past lives but Damen's as well.
I really love that everyone seemed to have a happy ending ever Drina, Roman and Haven and everyone got resolution.

I genuinely think this is the best of the series and I will definitely read the series again. Even though the other books made me question the series after reading the final instalment I love it and those books had to have happened to get to the end of the story and it was totally worth it.
I love this series and it is one of my favourite YA series but I am a little sad that it is over now.
This series is definitely a must-read to all hopeless romantics out there and even though you may be contemplating giving up on the series in the middle, stick with it because it is worth every second of your time once you get to the end.