KBooks

Kayleigh {K-Books}

Shadowland (Immortals #3)

Shadowland The Immortals - Alyson Noel

Ever and Damen have travelled through countless past lives - and fought off the world's darkest enemies - in search of each other. But just when their destiny seems finally within reach, a powerful curse falls upon them. A single touch of their hands, a soft brush of their lips will mean death for Damen - cast into the darkness of the Shadowland. But as she seeks to break the curse, Ever meets Jude - a green-eyed, golden surfer boy who understands magick, and understands Ever better than she realises. And she begins to ask a terrifying question: even if you're immortal, can true love really last forever?

Shadowland Review on K-Books

I liked this book a lot more than the previous one.
It follows Ever as she has to explain to Damen the big mistake she made in the previous book and how they go about trying to find an antidote and fix it. They also have to deal with Roman, the evil Immortal who ruined the relationship between them.

Ever really irritated me in this book. I know people make mistaked throughout their life but the mistakes that Ever made seem to be a little too often and they are stupid mistakes most people would not make.
I really felt for Damen as he realised the mistake Ever made and he realised that if they tries to be together his life would be in danger.

I loved that Jude came into it as another soul mate for Ever and I really like him. He is such a sweet guy who only wants what is best for Ever.