KBooks

Kayleigh {K-Books}

Evermore (The Immortals #1)

Evermore  - Alyson Noel

Since a horrible accident claimed the lives of her family, sixteen-year-old Ever can see auras, hear people’s thoughts, and know a person’s life story by touch.   Going out of her way to shield herself from human contact to suppress her abilities has branded her as a freak at her new high school—but everything changes when she meets Damen Auguste…

Ever sees Damen and feels an instant recognition.  He is gorgeous, exotic and wealthy, and he holds many secrets.  Damen is able to make things appear and disappear, he always seems to know what she’s thinking—and he’s the only one who can silence the noise and the random energy in her head.  She doesn’t know who he really is—or what he is.  Damen equals part light and part darkness, and he belongs to an enchanted new world where no one ever dies.

I read this book so long ago but I am currently reading the fifth book in the series.
The review for the first 4 books will be kind of short because of my reading them so long ago.

I really enjoyed this book. I remember not being able to put the book down as I just needed to find out what Damen was.
I love Damen, I totally fell for him in this book and he is one of my favourite fictional male characters.

I really felt so much along with Ever while I read this book. I felt for her as she came to terms with the death of her family and discovering that her little sister's ghost had come back to keep her company and I really felt for her as she fell for Damen and discovered what he was and then had to choose between her sister and Damen.

A really good start to the series and it really didn't disappoint.