KBooks

Kayleigh {K-Books}

ReAwakened (Angel Creek #2)

ReAwakened (Angel Creek, Book Two) - Ada Adams

Becoming a vampire guardian was Dawn Fairchild’s ticket out of the Scarlet House. Fresh off a successful mission, life in Angel Creek should have been great. But when her sort-of-maybe-boyfriend, Sebastian, disappears on a quest to help a beautiful vampire from his past, Dawn finds herself amidst a web of danger, lies, and deceit.

Joining forces with Razor, an enigmatic rebel lacking both a verbal and a physical filter, and her band of Misfits—Brooke, Sophie, Hunter, and Seth—Dawn is thrust into a race against the clock to solve the mystery surrounding brutal Born kidnappings and come to terms with the sudden discovery of her own unique powers. With time ticking away and Born vampires’ lives in jeopardy, it quickly becomes evident that someone—or something—desperately wants Dawn and is willing to shed any amount of blood to get her.

Dawn has only one chance to face her demons and overcome all obstacles standing in her way as she embarks on the biggest mission of her life—one that threatens a deadly outcome for all involved.

ReAwakened Review on K-Books

WOW! There are literally no words to explain just how phenomenal this book is. There is no way I thought that ReAwakened would beat ReVamped but I was completely proved wrong. Right from the first page I was sucked back into this incredible vampiric world and I couldn't put it down until I had finished the book and I was left reeling dying for more.

Dawn and the gang have finally become the Guardians of Angel Creek. After the danger and trouble they went through to get to this point they are looking forward to just having a relaxing time. But things are never easy in Angel Creek. When Born Vampires start mysteriously disappearing Dawn will do anything to find out what is happening and is determined to help in any way that she can. But will she be able to help without risking the life of hers and her teams?

I was completely and utterly sucked into this book and I just couldn't put it down. When I read the first book in this series, ReVamped, I was completely shocked and surprised. After reading a lot of vampire books I was getting a little bored with them but I just couldn't help but love this unique world that Ada had created and I just love her writing style. ReAwakened was no different. It ws just as obsessive and addictive and I just didn't care what I had to do I refused to put the book down until I was done. I just adore these characters and I couldn't possibly stop reading until I found out what was going to happen to them.

Dawn is such an amazing character. I love her, she is strong and tough and just a genuinelly amazing kick-ass character. Saying that she needed a good damn shake in this book. As much as I love her she really annoyed me a little with the keeping secrets from Sebastian. I just wanted to reach into the book and give her a shake and tell her to just tell him! I understand why she did it but it still irritated the life out of me. I do think that Dawn grew a lot as a character and that she is a stronger more confident person by the end of ReAwakened. I cannot wait to read book 3 in the series and wait to see what happens with Dawn next.

Sebastian... Oh My Lord *insert dreamy sigh here* I just love him. He is hot... and I mean HAWT!!! and he is so sweet and protective and there is nothing this guy could do that I would not find completely and utterly swoonworthy. Every Seb scene my insides just melt into a puddle! I just adore him!
What I also really loved is that we saw a lot more of Hunter and I just love him. We found out so much more about Hunter and he totally made me melt and I just adore him. We were also introducted to new character Razor and I love him. He is cheeky and a total bad boy! I think every girl will fall head over heels in love with Razor and I cannot wait to read more about him.

This book is full of so many twists and turns that will leave you gasping, unable to believe what the hell just happened. I just could not put this book down. It was phenomenal and I am left completely gobsmacked and reeling. I just need book 3 right now. I MUST find out what happens next. ReAwakened completely surpassed all my expectations and more. I was just shocked and surprised in an incredibly good way. If you want a book full of suspense, action and a dash of romance this series is not to be missed out on! A must-read.