KBooks

Kayleigh {K-Books}

Never Let Me Go - 5 Stars

Never Let Me Go - Kazuo Ishiguro

OMG this book was so amazingly good. i loved every minute of it.

The story followed three childhood friends, Tommy, Cathy and Ruth. They grew up together in a English boarding school, but little do they know is that everything they have ever been told is a lie. They are actually clones, who have been created only for donations. As their relationship grows as they grow up and they find out the truth of what they are they must learn to deal with the fact that they cannot stay together and life will tear them apart.

The beginning was a little slow for me but once i was a few chapters in i was hooked.
It was such an emotional story and I found myself wishing that they could find a way to stop the donations and be happy. The only thing i didn't like was the fact that the ending was so sad and made me cry. I was so emotional that by the end of the book i had to stop reading because i couldn't see the words anymore for my tears.
I love this book and will definitely read it over and over again